Wednesday, May 7, 2008

April's New Product

I was continuing in my "one new product every month" for 2008, and realized I hadn't TOLD anyone what it was! Tragic Space Dementia is to blame!

So, January's was The Companion Fan and February brought us The Kaylee-esque Parasol. March roared in with Black Market Beagle Bobbleheads

In April, I thought it was very fitting, since we were doing Bards Without Borders, to introduce "On the Drift: Music Inspired by Firefly and Serenity" cds by the Bedlam Bards as the New Product of the Month. The cds are being offered for $15.00 plus shipping and will also be available at any shows I attend in the dealer room. Visit Firefly Cargo Bay secret stash website to pick up your copy, or visit the bedlam bards' main web page too (link to the left there)

The May product of the month will be announced shortly- but before June, I promise!!

Until next time:
"This is all part of your tragic Space Dementia. Makes you all paranoid and crochety. Breaks the heart."

No comments: