Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back From the Black

Did I just go crazy and fall asleep?

No, I didn't. I haven't been posting here because I've been busy getting all the shiny 2008 products ordered for stock in the Firefly Cargo Bay. I'm very thrilled because the very first one already came into my possession. I've posted here about the new Companion Fans I'm carrying. Now I am excited to be able to also offer lovely wood display stands, seen here:

The set of fan and display stand is offered for $15.00. You can also continue to buy the Companion Fan alone for $10.00.

On an unrelated topic, I don't know how many of you actually did get the obscure song reference in my last post. If you were racking your brains trying to figure it out since then, it was 1977's "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" from the Muppet Movie. Yeah, my pop culture likes span a WIDE variety!

I have here, thanks to Sue M and Belinda B, a better shot of the group of Toronto Browncoats at the E&C at the last shindig. My sister came up with a great caption for it, which I will use to sign off for now. Until next time-

"They're really very...gentle...and fuzzy. We're becoming fast friends"

No comments: