Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Stuff and off to DucKon

Ni Hao!

As promised, the new products are in the secret stash of the Firefly Cargo Bay. I've put up the attention paddles and the drink bottles that are both filk related. Right now, there are almost 20 sets of the paddles in my suitcase. I hope the customs guys don't ask! BTW- the full shipment of stock is out to delivery to the hotel, so YEA!

I am starting my DucKon adventure at about 6:30 tomorrow morning. All orders that come in from that point on will be processed in the order they are received the day I get back (June 16). All orders waiting payment will be sent out when I return as well.

So watch this space next week for all the fangirl blathering about my geeky weekend!

Until next time:
"I'm fine! I'm... Giddy!"

No comments: