Friday, May 1, 2009

Another Month Zooms By

Ni Hao! Welcome to May!

Things are a might bit calmer here now in the ol' Cargo Bay. I've had time to calm down from the whole incident with the Dragon (Con) thing. I was in contact with a lot of people there and it is pretty much just a fluke that I was able to get in last year. They were all very nice, but didn't seem as upset about me not getting a spot this year as I was. They don't seem to realize there, that *it's all about me*! Go figure.

Anyway, I've decided to go to Dragon*Con anyway. Yea me. The fictious husband convinced me that it would be a good marketing opportunity even without the table, and I may actually get a foot in the door for spots in 2010. So, Atlanta here I come (well, in September anyway.)

In other con news, it occurs to me that I never even filed a post FilKONtario report! And that was almost a month ago! Well, I got the few pictures I took back so I will try to remember all that happened that weekend and make a post *this* weekend. I have notes all about it... somewhere!

Since this is now May 1st, that means there is a mere 22 days until my Filk Over! Very exciting! Music, laughs, food, and really really great people all here for a weekend. Yea!

So, as you can tell, my mood is looking up. Things are still flying here at FFCB and I can't complain (I usually do anyway though, don't I?) Thanks all for the moral support during my crazy time! Better reports to come, I promise!

Until next time:
"Woman, you are completely off your nut!"

No comments: